From the link blog:
- URL Hunter game takes place entirely in your browser’s address bar, courtesy of HTML5. engadget.com
- Can’t update really old rubygems 1.0.1 on Mac OS X Server 10.5 – Geoff Coffey’s Posterous. gwcoffey.posterous.com
- How to use the new host-a-website feature on S3. scripting.com
- Airport ‘Nude’ Body Scanners: Are They Effective? The Government Accountability Office — Congress’ investigative arm — concluded in a report last year that AIT scanners might well not have found the explosives concealed in the underwear of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.
- White Rock Local Market returns this Saturday.pegasusnews.com
- Apparently spell checkers were included in the President’s budget cuts. curry.com
- Leading Off (3/8/11). Leading Off Is DMN-Free Today. Finally, if you didn’t notice, your favorite early morning FrontBurner feature was compiled today without use of the Dallas Morning News, whose paywall was officially erected this morning. I think we can all agree — subscribers and non-subscribers alike — that the phrase “officially erected” makes us a feel just a little uncomfortable.
- Our mayor just sued the city to cover up the release of an embarrassing police report. When’s that election again? blogs.dallasobserver.com
- Chefs for Farmers dinner at Highland Park Cafeteria benefits Family Place. Some of the best chefs in Dallas are teaming up with their favorite farmers to bring a cafeteria-style Chefs for Farmers dinner at 4 p.m. Sunday, March 13.
Follow me here: RSScomments powered by Disqus